A “LOL” storytelling game that reveals kids do say the darnedest things!
Personalogy is a discovery card game that gets the whole family talking, laughing and having fun!
Kids love to play, it creates hilarious and memorable moments for family dinners, parties or road trips!
Personalogy brings families together through more meaningful and amusing conversation. Personalogy promotes families to share stories. The interactive component of describing “why” is what generates surprises and laugh out-loud moments.
Easily and quickly brings families together.
Our research shows that kids were unhappy with their parents spending too much time on their technical devices. To support this further, The Today Show aired a segment on August 6, 2015, about a study by Dr. Jenny Radesky, a developmental pediatrician from Boston Medical Center, who studies parent/child interaction revealed that more than 70% of adults use their phone during meals, 54 percent of kids think their parents check their devices too often and 32 percent say they feel “unimportant” when their parents get distracted by their phones.
“We’ve played three times as a wrap up to our day and the kids look forward to it. All kids are engaged, no one left out, and the kids loved sharing. Perfect for our family of six and all the sleepovers too. Thumbs up from everyone!” – By Kelly Hernandez on March 3, 2015
“Great for getting the family talking and laughing. The kids didn’t want to stop playing!” – By LiM on February 12, 2015
“We keep this game in the car. Our boys (ages 6 & 7) love playing this! We bring it out on longer car rides. It keeps them occupied so they aren’t tempted to play electronics.” – By Amazon Customer “crazy busy mom and business owner” on April 21, 2015
“This is a great game to play with your grandkids! I learned so much about them while playing this game. It was awesome fun and makes a great gift!! All I can say is: BUY IT.” – By C.K.on April 21, 2015
- Creates an easy and quick way to have entertaining quality face time
- Sparks playful conversation – get families talking, laughing and having fun!
- Engages everyone – provides instant family fun dinner conversation with 135 quirky and amusing questions and even more surprising answers.
- Turns playing into a laugh-out- loud storytelling experience – discover something new about your family members.
- Motivates parents and their kids to unplug from their technical gadgets.
- Builds closer friendships and relationships between family members.
Play it or Gift it
- Birthdays, holidays, hostess, or Mother’s/Father’s Day
- Car rides or road trips-small enough for your purse or backpack
- Perfect distraction for waiting in line, at Dr. offices or the airport
- Perfect stocking stuffer
- Fun twist for family game night
- Conversation connector for holidays, special celebrations, large family gatherings and family reunions
Perfect for Quality time, Mealtime or Bedtime. Play it daily!
Predict the card-holder’s answer and why. Your opponent is your family member: your mom, child, dad, sibling, aunt or grandparent. The deck contains 123 entertaining, silly, memorable questions and even more surprising answers. It comes with 101 kid friendly questions (many created by kids) 22 adult questions and 2 Grand Poo Bear cards (GPB). Players who pick a GPB card will select an Adult card and give it to an adult to answer. Questions take you on a journey of discovery about your family members creating a different experience each time you play.
Provides instant family fun dinner conversation
Ideal gift for birthdays, holidays or hostess’s with the mostess
No more boring car rides or road trips
Great distraction for waiting in line, in Dr. offices or at the airport
Makes travel easier and entertaining along the way
Small enough to put in your purse, glove compartment, backpack, beach bag or even your coat pocket to make it easy to take with you
Fun twist for family game night
Easy to pack for playing on vacation, around a campfire, at a picnic, or beach day
Conversation connector for holidays, special celebrations, large family gatherings and family reunions
Encourages Family quality time
Makes for a great stocking stuffer
Builds closer friendships and relationships between family members
Ignites good old fashioned fun
Cards FOR Humanity
Motivates families to put their technical devices down